Life is fantastic. We are truly blessed and have 24/7 opportunities to enjoy ourselves. However, to achieve this, we have to be motivated to take those opportunities. According to 8 Figure Dream Lifestyle, this is down to seven key commitments.
8 Figure Dream Lifestyle’s 7 Commitments to a Motivated Life
- Start your day by eating a healthy breakfast full of nutritional goodness. Make sure you consume plenty of protein, but not too much carb. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day that will keep you going until you go to sleep again.
- Have a plan for your day. As you eat your breakfast, determine the things that must be done that day. Write everything down, and then sort those things out from most to least importance. That way, you get the horrible chores out of the way, and you end every day on a high.
- Have motivational messages everywhere. Make a habit of playing a motivational track on YouTube, have little post-it notes for yourself in lots of locations, use a mug with a quote that you enjoy. Motivational messages work really well.
- Appreciate all that you have and show that you appreciate it. When you say thanks for the good things, be that to the people who actually provide this goodness or to the universe as a whole, you spread positivity and it will come back to you. When you show you are happy with the presence of others and what they do, they are more likely to keep coming back as well.
- Look after yourself, and particularly your heart. This means spending some time in the gym, making sure you get all the right nutrition, slowing down every once in a while, meditating, and doing other things that feel good and that are good for your heart.
- Laugh as much as possible. When you laugh, you are enjoying yourself. It is also incredibly good for your overall health and well being. After all, this is why laughter yoga is now a thing! While you may not feel comfortable with laughter yoga, laughing as much as possible – at yourself, at jokes, at funny situations – is hugely important.
- Love with all your heart. You must show love towards all the things that matter to you. Your significant other, your children, your friends, your life, the planet, the universe, a certain color, your favorite food. When you love everything, you will love life, and when you love life, you will enjoy everything more as well.
Motivating yourself is all about having a motivational mindset. And that isn’t about doing difficult things, it is about doing enjoyable things. Enjoy yourself, be happy, feel and give love, laugh as much as you can, and look after yourself. Before you know it, you will see just how wonderful life truly is, and how much it has to give to you.