Living a life of luxury means having a life in which nothing is lacking and money is no object. When someone has a luxury home, they live a wealthy life in which they have the finest collections of accessories and furnishings from all over the world. Gary Friedman is someone who can help people find those furnishings.
Gary Friedman on Luxury Home Decor
Someone who lives a luxurious lifestyle can have a truly unique collection of items to furnish and decorate their property. Indeed, some of these items could be classed as treasures considering the value they have on the regular market. Mostly however, these items allow people to create a unique style that expresses their own personality. They include:
- Accessories and art. A lot of people would like to have original pieces of art but these are incredibly rare. That said, good art reproductions are of equally high-quality and interest, making a home look more graceful and eminent.
- The floor is one of the most vital part of the home and must be beautiful and elegant. Luxury homes often have hardwood, stone tiles, and wall carpets. Solid hardwood is perhaps the ultimate in luxury living comma I haven’t been used as an essential element in home construction for hundreds of years. At the same time, high quality drugs can also be added.
- Natural fibres, silk, linen, and wool are by far the fabric of choice in luxury homes. It feels royal and exclusive. While synthetic fibres are available that look almost the same, a true connoisseur will be able to tell the difference.
- A luxury home must have a luxury bed and this bed must be fully reflective of the individual’s personality. The luxurious sense however, comes from the linens you use on your bed. Consider that you will spend about a third of your life in bed so do make sure it is comfortable as well. Think about silk,velvet, cashmere, and so on.
- Luxury bathroom fixtures. The bathroom is the place to go to refresh and relax. Most people feel that our bathroom was an error that is reflective of their own personality. Naturally, it must be sparkling clean. What really provides the sense of luxury however, is the amount of space that you have available. Additionally, you can have special bathroom accessories, tiles, taps, and a top to make it look even more special.
- It is difficult to choose furniture for a property because this speaks volumes about your lifestyle. You could opt for beautiful antiques or luxury furniture brands to show just how wealthy you are but it is important to remember that your furniture must also be functional.
- Last but not least, including clever placement of lighting is incredibly important as this helps to draw the eye to the most beautiful part of your home, while at the same creating the atmosphere you would like. Proper lighting is absolutely essential to creating a stunning, luxurious home.